BSc Electronic Media Or Bachelors in Electronic Media-It is under graduated
program in electronic media.It is program whose spirit are designed to forge links
to community and the country that will allow easy to sustain.
B.Sc. Electronic Media
|No. of Seats||30 per batch|
|Affiliation||Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication|
About the Course
BSc Electronic Media Course is a perfectly designed Media Course. It aims to provide professional training and knowledge, technical excellence and commercial advantages. It makes students aware of technical and practical aspects of Television Journalism. It develop capacity of evaluation and analysis of the events happening around us.
It develop skills for Script Writing, Reporting and Voice Over for these medium. It develop skills of understanding of job prospect in the field of Radio, News portals, Film and Television.
Objectives of BSc Electronic Media
- To make students aware of technical and aesthetics of Electronic Media.
- To develop capacity of evaluation and analysis of the events happening around us.
- To develop skills for Writing Script, Reporting, Anchoring, Voice Over for Electronic Media.
- To develop skills of understanding of job prospect in the field of Radio, News portals, Film and Television.
- Introduction To Communication
- Development of Media
- Traditional Media
- Communication English And Hindi
- Media Language and Content
- Media Houses
- News Agency Journalism
- Environmental Studies
- Media Technology
- Camera Operation
- Newspapers Or Magazines
- Digital Photography Or Video Production
- Writing for Television & Radio
- Electronic News Production
- Corporate Communication &Public Relation
- Application of Computer in Electronic Media
- Electronic Media
- Media Research
- Media Management & Economy
- Citizen Journalism
- Development Journalism
- Principles of Journalism
- Script Writing
- Media Laws and Ethics
- Cinema studies
- Project Viva & Viva Voice
- Multimedia Production