1. Disciplines include the observance of good conduct and well-mannered behaviour by the students of the institute..
2.Every student shall maintain discipline and consider it his/her duty to behave decently at all places. Males in particular should show due courtesy and regard to female students.
3.Every student shall always carry on his/her Identity Card issued to him.
4. Any student found guilty of impersonation or of giving a false name or found guilty of forgery shall be liable to disciplinary action.
5. Habitual absence, late coming, using mobile phones in Classrooms/Study area and management office shall lead heavy penalties.
6.Inviting an outsider within the Institute premises for purposes whatsoever without prior permission of the management is strictly prohibited.
7. The loss of identity card shall be immediately reported in writing to the institute authority.
8. Disciplinary action shall be taken against the students: